Adriantoth schreef op 8 april 2019 12:01:
First things first, the only people who can give you right advice about a college are the people learning there and no one else. I've seen and skilled it too that people have some dumb views formed based on rumors and assumptions. If you want to know which college is better or which branch should you opt for, ask people who have skilled it firsthand.
2. Having a good cape is not all in life. True. But having a bad cape makes your being much harder. You might be the best person suited for a job or a job and you might be old just because you have a low cgpa. So work hard to at least keep a cgpa that will keep doors open for you.
3. Have fun. Trust me; you want college to be the point of your being which you can look back at smile years later. Do not keep yourself deep in your books. Go out. Make friends. Enjoy!
3. Once you get into college, one of the most vital choices you will be making is choosing your friend disk. Be careful in that. Make good friends and they will make your college life brilliant.
4. Even if you are very good friends with someone, do not give in to peer stress. Do what you want and not what your friends think you should? If you think you want to smoke/drink, go ahead but do not do it just as your friends do it and they are asking you to just "try it out" or the "cool guys" do it.
5. Try things out. College is the time when you will learn things about manually that you never knew. Do not be shy. Open up.
6. If you have a little called DC (those who do not can take any notice of this) in your college, DO NOT waste time on it. It is an amazing resource and you can get almost everything there. But being popular on DC main chat or becoming a DC hub admin isn't going to take you anywhere in time.