Q1 volgt nog.
Gewoon lezen wat Harold en taco antwoorden.
Transcript Q2 2020
- We saw a large volume of deal activity, combined with high
success rate, especially in automotive, which will contribute to our future revenue.
- We've been awarded a global multiyear contract in traffic information and dynamic
routing to Ford's SYNC platform. This contract further expands our footprint in North America and will contribute to further improvements of our traffic product.
- an extension of our global deals with ViaMichelin to provide maps and traffic information services.
- we made improvements to our search API by significantly improving the number and quality of our POIs.
- order intake : The first half, it went well, better than typically for comparable periods.
-. And actually on the order intake side, it’s been strong, and better than what we typically see at this stage in
the calendar, I would say.
- So another OEM signed up, which is important and also strategically important because we started
to get contracts for online technologies. And that is very significant for us.
- There is now a clear trend to go online and that's a good one.
- I think it will result in market share gains over time when those contracts come online.
- And if the EV vehicles take a meaningful proportion to total production volumes, then the total attachment rate of
Location Technology in vehicles will improve -- will go up
- We also think that the operational revenue is more skewed towards Q4. So Q3 will be better than Q2 in operational point of
view, but Q4 will be even better than Q3, again, operational revenue.
- But to answer your first question, yes, reported revenue will be higher in Q3 and Q4, that is our current expectation.
- succes in automotive en of enterprise. No, it's on both sides.
- We have a much larger community of developers now using our APIs. Some
of those developers will turn into big accounts in the future.
- Consumer : We think that we're trending towards 25% decline –
- apple : And I think there will be opportunities for extending that relationship, but it will be
of a different nature than it used to be.
Er gaan duizenden miljarden via de bedriegers route en de beursvalsspelers doen niet mee.
Steve Cohen ( miljardair ) groot geworden met een hedge fund, koopt new york mets.
Gigantische boet wegens voorkennis.
duizenden miljarden worden volgens mij verdiend met voorkennis.
De ING ABN en RABO dragen hun steentje ook wel bij :-)
Weet niet welke bank, hebben 40 of 50 miljoen betaald om strafvervolging af te kopen.
De bak in met die gasten.
van de zotte is het.