Franse aandelen schreef op 26 november 2023 14:28:
1) What initial margin does the broker request at the outset? The maximum risk?
2) which amount do you need to provision for delta margin ?
3) how often is delta exchanged between your brokerage account and counterparty ( be it EUREX, EURONEXT, bank)
4) is this automatically deducted from your brokerage account if stock drops ?
5) If stock goes up, is delta margin automatically recredited ?
6) Is your broker requesting that you put up a cash balance for all your potential risk (= buying the stock at 45 times x number of shares contracted ?
7) do you earn interest rates on you delta margin ?
8) Do you trade via exchanges or do you trade OTC ?
P.S. : I guess you need to be qualified MIFID wise in highest risk category and probably even better as professional investor in order to enter into such transactions.