In the near term (one to three years), Nano One will focus on:
• Prototyping and scaling up by expanding its demonstration pilot plant and laboratory facilities to serve
technology development, partnership and licensing objectives.
• Building its first commercial plant(s) by advancing partnerships (Pulead, Volkswagen, Asian Cathode
Manufacturer) towards licensing agreements, first production pilot and revenues in 2021-2022.
• Third-party validation and partner identification with its joint development partners already in place and
more in the queue and targeted throughout the supply chain.
Long term opportunities (three to five years) include:
• Royalty revenues from LFP production with Pulead and others. NMC licensing revenues are expected to
follow as coated single crystals proves out. Markets for HVS will be nurtured through the development of
advanced high voltage batteries and solid-state batteries with OEMs and anode/electrolyte developer
• Commercial expansion via manufacturing adoption of the One-Pot Process, accelerated with
differentiation, market growth and updates to non-competitive plants. Revenue expansion is anticipated to
flow from scale of clients.
• Access to potential U.S.$25 billion market through ongoing innovation for high margin opportunities in
licensing, joint ventures, mergers and acquisition, and supply chain integration. Continuous innovation in
battery cathodes would add value and help preserve high margins.