tatje schreef op 22 oktober 2019 10:06:
Microsoft Corp. Kalender
Microsoft Corp. Kwartaalcijfers 24-10-2019
Microsoft Corp. Aandeelhoudersvergadering 4-12-2019
Microsoft Corp. Kwartaalcijfers 23-1-2020
Microsoft Corp. Kwartaalcijfers 23-4-2020
Microsoft Corp. Kwartaalcijfers 16-7-2020
Chris Pendleton head of Azure Maps.
- The first of which was to bring location natively to the Azure cloud. And so, in our conversations at Microsoft in terms of competition, we talk about the three clouds that are currently in competition with one another.
Azure Maps is natively integrated as a first party product of the Azure cloud. And so, when we talk about Azure, and all of the Azure wins, we are talking about location through Azure Maps. And so, as you start to see these wins announcements coming through Azure that include location and effectively Azure Maps, we are effectively talking about TOM TOM.
- And when companies start to look around over the one, two, three, five-year commitments and they see Maps there, it's a pretty easy decision because they've already pre-committed for amounts that they need to spend and so they just go to our portal and they start using Azure Maps. In fact, somebody on my team is dedicated to every morning looking up and seeing who our new customers are, because every day we actually don't know until we look up the report and there's no negotiating for us.
We don't get pinned against Google Maps anymore. It's an Azure discussion. It’s HIGHER LEVEL
- And, last week, two weeks ago, ten days ago… We announced that TomTom’s native integration with their navigation kit would be part of the Microsoft connected vehicle platform. This is a SIGNIFICANT move. The connected vehicle platform brings edge computing into the vehicle.
- The SDKs. Our SDKs. We actually built these on open source. So, we took web SDKs and rolled them and we're pulling in TomTom services through the web SDKs so as Azure customers are taking Azure Maps SDKs, they're pulling through TomTom services. Routing, Anders covered this, didn't do it justice. There's so much complexity in the routing API that TomTom provides.
- And that's the enterprise scale we’re talking about and so the infrastructure that TomTom has built on Azure is actually scalable too. They have to scale with us."" We treat them as a backend engineering team."" Globally available. So, this is accessible to all the customers that Microsoft has around the world. We talk about trusted security services
- We treat them as a backend engineering team.
- And so, it's been a big win inside of Microsoft. Our growth is significant. It's a 200% month over month in terms of customers for Azure Maps specifically and we only made it generally available at May of last year, and so the uptake has been significant. We're going to continue to grow. We're going to continue to innovate and I will continue TO PUSH requirements on TomTom to keep their engineering team on their toes as well
Spannend, of Azure weer zo groeit.
Kijk ik naar de cijfers van SAP, dan zie ik dat daar de cloud 37% is gegroeid van 1 juli tm 30 sept.